William Lowry, MD
General Orthopaedic Surgery and Total Joint Replacement
Dr. Lowry is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery with a sub-specialty in Arthroscopy and Total Joint Replacement.
He received his Doctorate of Medicine degree from the University of Illinois, Abraham Lincoln School of Medicine in Chicago. His categorical orthopaedic internship and residency in Orthopaedic Surgery were completed at Cook county Hospital in Chicago.
Dr. Lowry is Chief of Orthopaedics and a member of the Orthopaedic Trauma Team at Bayfront Medical Center, as well as Chief of Orthopaedics at St. Anthony’s Hospital.
Certifications and Memberships
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Florida Orthopaedic Society
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Board of America
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons