Lawrence Gnage, MD
Knee and Shoulder Surgery
Dr. Gnage is a founder of All Florida Orthopaedic Associates. He is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery with a sub-specialty in Arthroscopy and Reconstruction.
After earning his Doctorate of Medicine degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, he completed his surgical internship at The University of Pittsburgh, Department of Surgery, and University Health Center Hospitals. Dr. Gnage continued at the University of Pittsburgh as a resident and teaching Fellow in General and Orthopaedic Surgery.
He is a Clinical Assistant Professor and Preceptor for medical students at the University of South Florida College of Medicine, Tampa, FL. Dr. Gnage has served as Chief of Staff of Northside Hospital in St. Petersburg, FL.
Certifications and Memberships
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Florida Orthopaedic Society
- Florida Medical Association
- Pinellas County Medical Society